We at Black Chip Media want you to be as satisfied with your Media Player as we are with our own. This is why we are asking that you read and consider the following before you make your product purchase.
Black Chip Media does not host, provide, archive, store or distribute media of any kind and acts merely as an index of media posted by enthusiasts of the Internet of which is completely outside our control.
BCM respects the rights of others and prohibits the use of referenced material for any purposes other than for what it was intended for (where such use is lawful and free of civil liability or other constraint) and in such circumstances where possession of such material may have any adverse financial, prejudicial, or any other effect on any third party.
IPTV Digital TV channels and video content is being provided without any liability from BCM regarding copyrights.
BCM IPTV service is a list streaming transport service with media originating from external websites and internet sources.
Channel availability may vary and change from time to time as this is completely outside our control. This is not a source or any other web media server.
BCM is not responsible for poor quality images, sound, or dead feeds.
It is recommended to subscribe to an unlimited internet connection provider with high speed download capacity to avoid any unpleasant charges or fees on over usage (slow internet, bills, etc.). A minimum internet connection speed of 10-Mbps download speed is required to be able to have access on all TV channels on the BCM internet aggregator interface.
We accept no liability for any damage caused to your system or hardware by engaging, participating, or using the information or content provided by the BCM search engine. BCM is not responsible for any legal action taken against an individual, group, or company for usage of the content or information on this website.
To guard against fraud, your information is securely encrypted and automatically passed directly to PayPal for processing. At no time is this information made available to any other party.
Due to the nature of this item, we are not responsible for the content streamed to it. We do NOT host any media files of any kind nor do we condone piracy. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEB-SITE OWNERS, ITS SUPPORT STAFF AND AFFILIATED PERSONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS DEVICE WHATSOEVER. You must satisfy yourself that either you or the sites accessed for streaming have the copyright agreements in place and are entitled to access this content.
For the best user experience we recommend a minimum download speed of 5 mbs (5,000kbs) for Ethernet or 10 mbs for Wifi connection. Anything less can result in latency and buffering issues during video playback. The Media Player is NOT the cause of buffering.
1. We do NOT recommend this product for anyone who expects to replace their cable or satellite provider and receive the exact same experience.
2. We do not have control over programs/apps or content. We do not host any video files. We simply give you a means of obtaining them. We will assist you in finding content if you are having difficulties but offer NO guarantees to their existence or quality.
3. For those of you that need Live HD Sports or local channels, we recommend you use our system as a “companion” to your existing cable, satellite or HD antenna.
4. Anyone who requires Live HD TV should consider a paid subscription service.
5. The BCMP works best for watching all the latest movies and TV shows On Demand.
6. You can watch many movies and TV shows in HD using various streaming apps but we do not support them.
7. You will, at some point, experience “dead links” or buffering issues when viewing content. This is caused by latency via the internet. This is NOT caused by your Media Player.
The Internet is also known as “The Information Highway” and at times that highway will need maintenance or there is so much traffic that it slows to a crawl. Even million dollar servers we are connecting to, like Netflix has, so some downtime needs to be expected.
8. We will not refund anyone simply because they can not find the exact content they are looking for. Again, we do not supply the content itself.
Your Media Player is not “defective” simply because you are unable to stream certain content or if an app does not work.
If you are willing to take the time to learn how to use it, this little entertainment console absolutely can replace your costly cable/satellite bills. However, you need to understand its limitations as well.
By purchasing this unit you are joining a rapidly growing community .
The Black Chip Technology Team